Our Mondays have not been kind to us lately. As the thunderstorm rumbles through and the rain comes pelting down, we have to make a call on the ride. There are significant puddles on the road which will make a ride, not only uncomfortable, but somewhat dangerous. The thunder, lightning and rain is to continue until 5:30 so our decision is to cancel. This afternoon was looking so promising but it turned very quickly.