- Rick and David, KHS large or medium
- D'Arcy and Penny
- Jeet and Jason, KHS small
- Kevin and Anne
- Teuvo and Maija, KHS Sport
We want to give enough notice that we won't ride on the holiday Wednesday, July 1st. Too many captains and stokers are not available. We hope everyone enjoys Canada Day and the many celebrations that are available in the City and surrounding area.
With the weather changing every few minutes and the forecast for stormy weather tonight (thunderstorms and tornado watch), we are cancelling our ride. Let's look forward to welcoming Mark and Brenda back on Monday's ride!
So far, our ride is still on. If we need to cancel, Rick will let us know by 5:00 and I'll make a new post. Please check this site before leaving for the ride. If this message is the most recent post, the ride is on!
See you at the Bean!