- Please give as much notice as possible if you are not available to captain on your preferred day of the week. When you cancel late, especially on on the day of the ride, it's very difficult to get another captain to take your place with short notice. A considerable amount of time goes into putting together the tandem teams for each ride. If one person cancels, it often affects more than one team because I have to set up the teams considering the captain and stoker weights and any restrictions on the bikes certain people can or cannot ride. So please be patient with short notice changes to the list.
- If you aren't listed as a captain on the initial list for a particular night, please check the list daily because I might need to add you as the availability of the listed captains changes.
- Please check the list before leaving for the Silver Bean on the day of the ride. This is where cancellations due to weather will be posted. The ride leaders have the difficult job of deciding if and when to cancel a ride due to unsuitable weather!
- You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or phone me at 705-931-3407.
- We really appreciate the time you so generously give to TandemEyes. Without our captain volunteers, our stokers wouldn't be able to cycle!